- Monday 9.30am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Tuesday 9.30am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday 9.30am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Friday 9.30am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm
Christmas Opening Times 2021
- Friday 24th Dec 9.30am – 12pm
- Saturday 25th December to Monday 3rd January – closed
- Tues 4th Jan – all libraries and reading cafes reopen as normal
- Acomb, Clifton, Tang Hall and York Explore libraries are open between Christmas and New Year, please see their webpages for opening times.
We’re now open for you to drop-in, browse and borrow – and you don’t need an appointment.
You can use a PC too. Please use our booking webpage to book a session. You’ll need your library card number and PIN to log in. Alternatively just give us a ring to book a session.
Photocopying is available.
A click and deliver service for vulnerable customers continues through the Home Library Service.
We want everyone to enjoy our libraries again and feel confident when using them.
So when you visit us please remember:
- Respect other people’s need for space.
- Protect each other: Sanitise your hands and choose to wear a face covering in busy spaces.
- Please avoid visiting us if you are feeling unwell
And, above all, be kind to each other and our staff.
What’s on at Huntington Library
Every Tuesday 10am-12pm.
Knit and Knatter: drop-in
Every Thursday 2.15pm-2.45pm
Under 5’s Storytime: drop-in for stories and rhymes.
Every Thursday 3 – 4pm and Every Saturday 10.30 – 11.30am
Lego+ Club: We have Lego and K’nex for you to build with, drop-in.
Car park available next door to Doctors’ surgery. There are 6 spaces available and 1 accessible space.
Street parking is available right outside and is free.
A bike rack is available to use outside the Doctors’ surgery.
First York Buses, 5 and 5a have stops on the main Huntington Road outside the Working Men’s Club coming from town, and outside the school on the other side of the road going into town. The stops are a 2 minute walk from the library.